Sunday, April 1, 2012

Brooke is 3!




My sassy little Brookie Pants is 3 years old today! I just adore this crazy little girl even though she drives me crazy half the time. I'm hoping that 3 is going to be a less challenging year. She is a girly girl through and through, but also loves doing sports and playing Star Wars and legos with Carson. I love that she is so feminine yet wants to do and try everything. She is such a nurturer and is amazing with baby Dylan. Brooke is so sweet to him and gives him multiple hugs and kisses every day. I am so proud of how giving she is with her family. Even if she has the most special toy or delicious treat, Brooke always wants to share with us. If we go to Starbucks when Carson is at school, Brooke always asks if we can pick up a chocolate milk to give to Carson after school. I really love this about her! Brooke loves school, music, sports class, and dance class. She is a social little girl and enjoys trying new things and meeting new friends. Every night when we put her to bed she insists on a "kiss hug" from everyone in the family and she insists that the kiss lands perfectly on her lips (she does this with her teachers too!). As I say goodnight and tell Brooke I love her, she always says, "I love you more!". She got this from the movie Tangled : )

No comments:

Post a Comment