Sunday, April 1, 2012

Brooke's Birthday

 Opening presents starting with a Fancy Nancy nightgown

 Finally getting a doll that she can "wash"

 I love that she is wearing her baby doll in her Ergo carrier. She is such a mini-mama!

 P is for Princess book from the Vick boys.

 We went to UTC shopping and out to lunch. While I was buying Agnes a Mother's Day present, Dave went into Stride Rite with kids and Carson really wanted these Star Wars shoes that look like the character Captain Rex. Brooke picked out (with my guidance) these cute pink Saucony running shoes, which will be good for her sports classes. She insisted on taking off her pretty sandals that matched her smocked birthday dress so that she could wear her new tennis shoes.

I really am not a fan of these shoes and didn't ever want to buy my kids character shoes or light-up shoes and these are both! Dave talked me into it and made me feel like a snob for caring so much about what they wear. Carson was thrilled that I let him get the shoes, and I do realize that I care too much about that stuff. The excitement on his face every time he puts them on is totally worth it. They are school only shoes though : )


 I needed to pick up some foundation and Brooke joined me at the Chanel counter. The sales lady suggested Brooke try on some lip gloss while I paid for my purchase. She ate it up! I texted the picture to Dave and the response I got was, "SARAH! Why are you trying to make my daughter 16 at age 3?" Brooke's first time at a make-up counter was at 3 years old and it was Chanel....ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment