Saturday, May 12, 2012

Life Technoligies


Dave works A LOT! Anybody that knows him knows that Dave is a hard worker and very dedicated to his career and his company. This is clear by how attached he is to his iphone and how much he talks about the great things his company is making happen. Although it is hard as a mom of three young kids to have a husband that works long hours and travels for work, I am so proud of how driven and dedicated he is. I really admire his drive. Of course the upside for us is that he has provided a wonderful life for his family and I so greatly appreciate that. I am also proud that Dave works for such an exciting company. Life Technologies is at the forefront of innovation in DNA gene sequencing. The products they help develop have been responsible for learning more about diseases and helping to find cures. It certainly helps push you to work hard when you feel passionately about what your company is accomplishing. I think it is very cool when I see articles about Life Technologies like this one from San Diego magazine, and exhibits they sponsor at the Children's Museum and the Science Center. I am very proud of my husband and all the good work he helps to accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment