Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ready Set Go

Carson started a Kindergarten prep summer program on Monday. He can only attend for two weeks, but we were looking forward to having some extra assurance that he is ready to start K in the fall. I love how excited Carson is for new experiences and this was no different. When I picked him up the first day he told me he has a new friend name Conner and he even has a transformers shirt! His teacher, Mrs. Bjorstad told me he did great and, "Wow, what a nice, nice boy he is!" It made me feel so good to hear that. I always tell my kids that being kind is the most important thing (too bad he doesn't always practice his kindness at home!) She also said he is definitely ready for kindergarten. Phew!!

My baby boy is growing up and I am so proud of him!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: